beaktastic

Heart says

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and make life wonder how the FUCK you did it. Here’s what’s what: I go by many names: Becky, Beaks, Heart, Red, Squirrel, the Phantom Giggler, Teapot, Beckatron Farmfoods and (reluctantly) Pordie. I'm ginger. And proud of it! I'm from the BEST city in England, aka. NEWCASTLE! And no, I don't have a geordie accent. I have an older sister. I have two gorgeous miniature schnauzers called Fizz and Pepper. <3 I went to a private school for girls. And had a good time. And met some amazing friends. I went to Uni in York. I had an AMAZING time and loved it so much. And I met some amazing friends. I'm studying Archaeology. I love Japanese culture. I like Anime. And video games. So? I've worked in pubs since I was 16. I have a facebook addiction :/ I love dancing around to music in my room. I have a thing about punctuality. And quotes. I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS! :D Langwith till I die!

American Gods
Neil Gaiman
Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
Richelle Mead
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) - Cassandra Clare I would rate this as 3.5 if I had the option on here.

The book was good, enjoyable, of a similar style to book 1. I liked the addition of Maia as a character and I liked that we got to see more of Luke and that more happened involving Simon. I felt the plot was interesting and obviously helped to progress the characters, but at times I felt that it was stalling a bit unnecessarily to prolong the book, and at times I felt that so much was going on that it was hard to keep track of what was happening or why. The Inquistor storyline seemed rather pointless and irritating to me. Jace still annoys me greatly.